The best electricians in San Luis Obispo work for Electricraft and believe in the company mission to provide superior quality service. That service includes answering questions. In fact, Electricraft wants clients to be informed and interested about their electrical projects. Asking questions does not annoy electricians from San Luis Obispo’s Electricraft, Inc. Especially when those questions lead to a better understanding of your electrical systems. Electricraft has prepared a list of questions to ask during three major phases of a project:
- Questions to ask before hiring an electrician
- Questions to ask during the project
- Questions to ask when the project is completed
Questions to ask before hiring an electrician
The many years of experience that Electricraft’s state licensed electricians bring to a project have given them a thorough understanding of what a property owner should know in order to hire the best electrician for the job.
- Are you a licensed electrician in this state?
- Can you show me references or testimonials from previous clients?
- Is your insurance current and is it full coverage?
- What exactly does this estimate entail? Is all of it really necessary? Can you walk me through this?
- What is your guarantee or warranty for this work?
- Who will be in my home doing the work? Can I meet them?
- Do the electricians meet San Luis Obispo County and city code requirements?
- What kind of specialized training is necessary for this project? Does your team have all of those qualifications?
Electricraft has completed thousands of electrical projects, sending out top electricians everywhere in San Luis Obispo County and the Central Coast. Asking these questions will help select the right electrician, and empower you to make smart decisions when it comes to your home and your life.
Questions to ask during the project
- Is my home’s electrical system up to code and safe?
- Can you recommend upgrades to my electrical system to increase efficiency and safety?
- Is there any way you can see to help me save money on my energy bill?
- Where are we on the estimated cost?
- What does your timetable look like and where do you think we are in regards to the schedule?
- Are you finding anything unexpected or anything that concerns you?
- Do you want a soda pop?
Okay, well that last question isn’t really serious!
More questions to ask after the project is completed
- Where can I leave a review of your business?
- What problems should I watch for?
- May I have your card?
These aren’t the only questions to ask but they do give you important information for keeping your home efficient and safe. Keep an engaged conversation going with your electrician and both of you will be happier for it.
Contact Electricraft today for more information about your contractor needs. If you have an emergency, call the 24 hour emergency number (805) 431-2554.