There’s never been a better time to invest in a solar power system for home, business, or public works.
- California leads the nation in solar power.
- The County of San Luis Obispo continues its commitment to assist residents, businesses, and local governments towards reduced energy costs and decreased greenhouse emissions through the county’s energy and climate programs.
- In September 2018, Governor Jerry Brown signed SB100, strengthening California’s commitment to renewable energy until 2045. Estimates are that solar power represents 55% of that commitment.
- Material costs are down and the 30% tax credit program has been extended through 2019 with adjusted tax credits continuing into the future.
- The Electricraft team has the experience, training, and certification to design and install the latest solar power technology for home, business, commercial/industrial and public works in San Luis Obispo County.
Trust the experienced team of qualified Electricraft installers, led by Jeff Rudd, to thoroughly answer all of your questions about the design, installation, and operation of your new or existing solar panels and solar system.
The Electricraft team stays up-to-date with the latest technologies through experience, and ongoing training and certification. The team members pride themselves on handling a wide variety of San Luis Obispo solar power services from design to solar panel technology, solar installation and maintenance and repair.
Look to Electricraft for personal service and guidance for every solar power need.
- Local, established, trusted business
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and certified
- Troubleshooting, design, installation, maintenance and repair services
- High quality and custom solar panel designs
- Free estimates
- Lease options available
- Low interest loan/financing program
- Rooftop and ground mount systems
- 25 year product warranty
- 10 year workmanship warranty
- Turnkey design, permitting and installation
Call today for a consultation and free estimate!